New kinetic link training workout
Check out the new kinetic link training workout by osteopath Heath Williams of Principle Four Osteopathy.
This exercise workout integrates the whole body, but has a focus on the lower body.
- Landmine mid hold upper body push with lateral weight shifting squat
- Double arm dumbbell open arch + squat
- Single arm landmine superior push + split squat
- Kettlebell mid hold superior pull to push + squat
- Single arm landmine low hold single leg hinge to reverse lunge
Start with 2 to 4 sets per exercise, aim for 6-10 reps, with a 5 second tempo per rep.