EXERCISE REHABILITATION MELBOURNE CBD
Our exercise rehabilitation consults are ideal for those individuals who received a diagnosis of an injury and require a pathway to return to everyday activities, work or perhaps a sporting goal.
Our osteopaths are experienced in exercise prescription and apply an evidence based treatment plan to get you out of pain and moving and functioning pain free.
What make us different from other Osteopaths:
- Our 1 on 1 coaching has been refined over many years by Osteopaths who have decades of experience, are uni lectures and hold workshops to teach practicing health professionals specialised skills. We hire the best so you get the best!
- Our initial assessment takes approximately 60 minutes. Information gathered from the initial consultation is used to prescribe a program to best suit your needs for your follow up consultation.
- We will provide you with a clear and structured program that outlines what you need to do to achieve your goal.
MELBOURNE CBD EXERCISE REHAB
INITIAL CONSULTATION60 MINUTES
- An initial consultation must be undertaken for first-time clients.
STANDARD CONSULTATION35 - 40 MINUTES
- 1:1 Strength & Conditioning coaching of your program
- Technical review of specific movements and exercises
- Reviewing your program and progressing or regressing your program according to your goals.
LONG CONSULTATION60 MINUTES
- Your practitioner will assess you and determine whether a longer follow-up consultation is required.
- All consultations will be with one of our Melbourne osteopaths.
- The initial strength and conditioning consultation prescription takes approximately 60 minutes. Information gathered from the initial consultation is used to prescribe a program to best suit your needs for your follow up consultation.
- Each individuals program is completely unique and is tailored to the individual
- Our program is aligned to your goals and needs to ensure that we give you the best opportunity to achieve these goals.
- It is suggested that every individual review their exercise program every 4-8 weeks depending on your specific goal.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN OUR EXERCISE REHABILITATION THERAPY PROGRAMS
At Principle Four Osteopathy, our exercise rehabilitation therapy programs can be tailored for people from all walks of life, with varied health and fitness related goals.
We can assist those who have been injured or have reduced movement from traffic accidents, construction or manual labour related accidents, as well as injuries such as pulled muscles, nerve or ligament damage, and in any other situation.
Our highly experienced osteopaths and exercise rehabilitation physical therapists will guide you through step by step what your unique personalised exercise rehabilitation program will look like, and how you can actively manage your progress at home and outside of your consultations.
We want to make sure you feel empowered and equipped with the knowledge to understand how you can improve your range of movement with less pain in the long term.
We combine the best of various rehabilitation exercises for different needs such as flexibility, walking, strength, and even increased fitness.
A few of the most commonly sought after exercise rehabilitation programs at Principle Four Osteopathy include rehab exercises for back, hip, neck, shoulder, arm, knee, and ankle injuries, however we can provide tailored exercise rehab programs for just about any area or part of the body.
BACK INJURY REHABILITATION
Our back injury rehabilitation programs are used to strengthen the muscles in your core and back for improved stability and mobility or movement. It may consist of stability exercises, mobility exercises, general exercises for day-to-day, weight loss exercises (if necessary), and ergonomic assessment to improve posture.
Some of the many types of back injury rehabilitation and strengthening exercises we may use include:
- Mat work pilates exercises
- McGill big 3 exercises
- Deadlifts and their derivatives
- Squats, lunges, step ups and other lower limb exercises
- Bracing, anti rotation, rotational trunk exercises
NECK & SHOULDER EXERCISE REHAB
Injuries to the neck and shoulder can significantly impact your range of movement, but with tailored neck and shoulder rehab exercises, you’ll be able to gain the strength and stability in your neck and shoulder muscles that are needed for greater movement and flexibility.
At Principle Four Osteopathy, just some of our many different types of neck & shoulder rehabilitation exercises we can include in your treatment program can include:
- Deep cervical stabilising exercises
- Upper body vertical push and pull exercises
- Upper body horizontal push and pull exercises
- Upper body open and closed arc exercises
- Rotator cuff exercises
KNEE EXERCISE REHAB
Whether you’ve injured yourself in an accident or feeling more pain due to conditions such as arthritis or anything else, knee rehabilitation exercises can help strengthen the muscles that support your knees for freer movement.
Depending on the severity or unique circumstances of your knee injury, our knee rehabilitation exercises will be adjusted and modified to suit your requirements. A few of the many different knee exercises for rehabilitation we can assist with at Principle Four Osteopathy include:
- Step ups
- Split squat
- Isolated leg strengthening exercises
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
What makes our exercise rehabilitation programs at Principle Four Osteopathy better than other exercise rehabilitation clinics in Melbourne CBD?
If you’re after tailored care and support that makes you feel your concerns are top priority, then you will not be ever disappointed with the team at Principle Four Osteopathy.
We provide more than just personalised exercise rehabilitation programs; we take the time to deeply understand your story, experiences with movement, and even your fears and other concerns. We work with you to make you feel empowered, independent, and be able to live the best quality of life as possible through freer movement and mobility.
At our Principle Four Osteopathy clinic, we have private osteopathy consultation rooms as well as dedicated spaces for our strength, conditioning, and exercise rehabilitation programs – offering comprehensive and well-rounded treatment plans for all people.
Our exercise rehabilitation specialists and osteopaths have years of training, experience and qualifications at renowned Australian institutions. We put your health and wellbeing first, so if we believe that there is another allied health professional in Melbourne who can further increase the chances of a successful treatment, we’ll refer and connect you to them.
Our osteopathy and exercise & rehabilitation clinic is located within the heart of the Melbourne City CBD so that we are also only ever a short walk away from corporate offices for undertaking offsite ergonomic risk assessments and manual handling risk assessments and training.
MAKE A BOOKING AT OUR NEARBY MELBOURNE CBD EXERCISE REHABILITATION CLINIC TODAY
Principle Four Osteopathy has been providing quality care and tailored exercise rehabilitation programs for people in various different circumstances, backgrounds, health levels, and more.
If you’re after superior care and services in your exercise rehabilitation program, get in touch with the team at Principle Four Osteopathy in Melbourne CBD today.
After meeting our osteopaths and exercise rehab specialists, you won’t ever have to search online for ‘exercise rehabilitation clinics near me’ or ‘exercise rehab near me’ again.
To find out more about how we can create a highly personalised and supported exercise rehabilitation program for your needs, make a booking online today! Or, if you have any other questions, simply give us a call or fill out our online Contact form and we’ll be with you right away.
OFFERING SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS