STRENGTH & CONDITIONING MELBOURNE CBD
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
Our osteos are dual qualified as both osteopaths and strength and conditioning coaches. This enables us to integrate our knowledge of the body and our understanding of how and why injuries occur with movement assessment and exercise prescription to ensure you get the most out of training. Our initial strength and conditioning consultation prescription takes approximately 60 minutes where we gather information to prescribe a program to best suit your needs. Your personalised exercise program will dynamically evolve as you improve in your 1on1 coaching sessions.
Our strength and conditioning sessions are ideal for:
- Individuals who are not sure where to start with their exercise regime, but know they want and need a tailored approach to their training.
- Individuals who are constantly dealing with aches and pains and niggles that impacts their daily life or current training regime, but want to understand what and why these occur and how they can get out of pain. Our exercise programs will be devised with a goal of addressing any flexibility, mobility or strength and endurance issues to get you moving better.
- Performance focused sports people who participate in teams or individual sport e.g. power lifting, bodybuilding, crossfit as well as those where strength and conditioning sessions are an essential part of their current training program.
- Athletes and every day gym goers who are constantly having niggles whilst training and need a fresh set of eyes to look at their technique as well as programming
MELBOURNE CBD STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
CASE HISTORY + DISCUSS AND IDENTIFY GOALS
MOVEMENT ASSESSMENT + EXERCISE PRESCRIPTION
1:1 COACHING / TRAINING + PROGRAM REVIEW
PHONE + EMAIL SUPPORT TO HELP ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
“MANY OF OUR CLIENTS SAY IT IS OUR COMBINED EXPERIENCE OF BEING OSTEOPATHS AND COACHES THAT HAS RESULTED IN A TRAINING PROGRAM THAT MEETS THEIR SPECIFIC NEEDS”
Osteopath + Strength and Conditioning Coach
INITIAL CONSULTATION60 MINUTES
- An initial consultation must be undertaken for first-time clients.
STANDARD CONSULTATION35 - 40 MINUTES
- 1:1 Strength & Conditioning coaching of your program
- Technical review of specific movements and exercises
- Reviewing your program and progressing or regressing your program according to your goals.
LONG CONSULTATION60 MINUTES
- Your practitioner will assess you and determine whether a longer follow-up consultation is required.
- All consultations will be with one of our Melbourne osteopaths.
- The initial strength and conditioning consultation prescription takes approximately 60 minutes. Information gathered from the initial consultation is used to prescribe a program to best suit your needs for your follow up consultation.
- Each individuals program is completely unique and is tailored to the individual
- Our program is aligned to your goals and needs to ensure that we give you the best opportunity to achieve these goals.
- It is suggested that every individual review their exercise program every 4-8 weeks depending on your specific goal.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
What makes our clinic better than any other Strength & Conditioning allied health provider in Melbourne CBD?
With Principle Four Osteopathy, you’ll be provided with highly personalised and suitable strength & conditioning programs by among the most experienced and educated osteopaths in Melbourne.
Our osteopaths are specialised in creating a range of tailored strength & conditioning programs for people in all walks of life – whether you’re an office worker, labourer, athlete, or someone with a chronic condition that affects your movement, we’re here to help you.
We believe in the importance of educating you about active management strategies, so not only will you receive a high standard of strength & conditioning treatments, but you’ll also be educated and informed at every step of the way. We’ll provide you with easy-to-understand explanations of how your body moves, how different muscles affect each other in movements, how to avoid or reduce pain, and so many more personalised tips that will provide invaluable benefits in your day-to-day life.
Our strength & conditioning and osteopath clinic is also located in the heart of the Melbourne City CBD so that we are also only ever a short walk away from corporate offices for undertaking offsite ergonomic risk assessments and manual handling risk assessments and training.
OUR STRENGTH & CONDITIONING TRAINING PROGRAMS & PLANS
When developing your tailored strength & conditioning program, our specialist coaches, trainers and osteopaths take into account things such as:
- What your needs or goals are
- Any previous injuries or issues
- Equipment needed or able to be used
- Work to rest days and ratios – including preseason or off season periods
- Diet and nutrition tips (may be referred to a dietician or nutritionist)
Our strength & conditioning programs offer a variety of exercises that help improve strength, stability, agility, and endurance. We’ve been able to help professional athletes, to gym enthusiasts, to even office workers with posture-related pain, chronic diseases, and even those who have experienced accidents that have affected their mobility.
For more info on how our strength & conditioning training programs and plans can help you with your goals, book online for an initial consultation and assessment today!
OUR STRENGTH & CONDITIONING COACHES & TRAINERS
At Principle Four Osteopathy, our team are all highly qualified and trained osteopaths and strength & conditioning coaches. We’re not only extremely knowledgeable and passionate about what we do, but we value your comfort and satisfaction at the forefront of our priorities. By taking the time to deeply understand your concerns, we’re able to formulate strength & conditioning programs that are the most suitable for your needs and that you can see results from.
We can tailor our strength & conditioning training plans for all types of client needs and requirements. Our strength & conditioning coaches and trainers have developed programs for people in all walks of life – including office workers with postural aches and pains, construction workers and labourers dealing with manual handling related aches and pains, crossfit, powerlifting and gym enthusiasts with training related injuries, sports players from AFL, soccer, hockey, tennis, running, to individuals involved in accidents and musculoskeletal complaints or chronic diseases.
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING GYM AT PRINCIPLE FOUR OSTEOPATHY
At Principle Four Osteopathy, we provide a strength & conditioning as well as rehabilitation space next to our private osteopathy consulting rooms. Our strength & conditioning gym is equipped with the latest and high quality equipment to provide you with a well-rounded and comprehensive training program. Some of what we offer at our strength & conditioning gym space include:
- Squat and power racks
- Cable weight machines
- Extensive range of dumbbell and kettlebells
- Speciality bars such as the trap bar, safety squat bar and others
- Cable machine
- Concept 2 rower and spin bike
SCHEDULE A BOOKING AT OUR NEARBY MELBOURNE CBD STRENGTH & CONDITIONING CLINIC TODAY
If you’re after strength & conditioning programs made by highly experienced, qualified, and professional trainers and coaching specialists, it’s time you get in touch with the team at Principle Four Osteopathy in Melbourne CBD.
After meeting our extremely friendly and approachable team of practitioners, you’ll never find yourself having to search online for ‘strength & conditioning coaches near me’. No matter what type of fitness goal, injury, or mobility issue you may be dealing with, our strength & conditioning specialists and osteopaths are here to help.
Make a booking online today or for any other questions you’d like answered before you get started, call us on 03 9670 9290 or leave your enquiry through our Contact form and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.
OFFERING SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS