Jarrod graduated from Victoria University with a bachelor clinical science and master’s in health science (osteopathy).
Jarrod has a strong interest in treating all musculoskeletal complaints in people of any age, whether that be the competitive athlete, weekend warrior, desk worker or TV enthusiast.
Outside of private practice, he enjoys weight training and competing in powerlifting, with an aspiration to teach rehabilitation to health practitioners in the future.
Jarrod also works for Corporate Work Health Australia Pty Ltd who specialise in workplace ergonomic assessments and education, and currently conducts ergonomic training and risk assessments across Melbourne.
Jarrod has undertaken the following studies that have provided the framework for building his interest in osteopathy and strength and conditioning/exercise rehabilitation:
- Bachelor of Clinical science, Master of Health Science (Osteopathy)
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science
- Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness
- JPS online mentorship for personal trainers
- Level 1 Strength and Conditioning – Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
POST GRADUATE COURSES COMPLETED
- 2013- Nutrition for Bodybuilders and Powerlifters – Australia Tour – Layne Norton
- 2015 – Introduction To Bodyweight strength – Daniel Vadnal – FitnessFAQs
- 2016 – Dont Fear The Disc Bulge Workshop – Andrew Lock
- 2017 – The McGill Method – Working with the back pained client- Joel Proskewitz – BackFit Pro
- 2017 – The McGill Method – High Performance Training Methods
- 2018 – Exercise for chronic pain – Nick Efthimiou (osteopath)
- 2018 – Office Ergonomic Risk Assessment For Allied health professionals (Corporate health Australia)
- 2019 – Strength and Conditioning Applications For Upper Body / Lumbar Spine and Lower Body Musculoskeletal Complaints – 2 day workshop – Martyn Girvan (S&C), Daniel Di Pasqua (S&C Melbourne Storm), Heath Williams (osteopath / s&c)
- 2019 – Reconciling biomechanics with pain science – Greg Lehman
- 2019 – Dry Needling – Manual Medicine Australia – Jon Marshall
- 2019 – Extracorporeal shockwave therapy – DJO Chattanooga – Cliff Eaton
- 2019 – The Sporting Shoulder Course -Lyn Watson – Simon Balster
- 2019 – Tendinopathies – Sports Doctor Karen Holzer – South Yarra Sports Medicine
- 2019 – Exercise and Cancer – Absolute Health and Performance
- 2019 – 5 Step Kinetic Chain Screen Workshop – Free 2 Move – Grant Burrows Osteopath
- 2020 – Backfit Pro – Converging on a precise diagnosis – Stuart McGill
- 2020 – Melbourne University – Peak Knee Osteoarthritis Course for physiotherapists
- 2020 – JPS Education – Powerlifting Fundamentals Course
- 2020 – Clinical Athlete – Jared Maynard – An Introduction to Pain Science
- 2020 – Clinical Athlete – Jason Eure – Science based tendinopathy rehabilitation for athletes
- 2020 – Clinical Athlete – Sam Spinelli – Knee valgus in the squat
BOOK WITH JARROD