Kinetic link full body workout
Principle Four Osteopath Heath Williams has put together another full body workout that will allow you to get the whole body moving.
The program includes the following:
- Tall kneeling double arm cable open arc (tall kneeling reverse fly)
- Kettlbell push up + mountain climber
- Kettlebell superior pull + squat
- Double arm cable open arc + split squat
- Dumbbell double arm superior pull + lateral weight shift squat
- Kettlebell double arm superior push + squat
- Double arm cable posterior pull + squat
- Inferior pull (lat pull down)
- Sets: Start with 2 sets of each, complete 4 if you are looking for a longer workout
- Reps: Aim for 8-12 reps with moderate effort
- Tempo: Slow and controlled i.e. 2 / 1 / 2
- Load: Light to moderate
- Rest: 30-60 seconds
Check out each of the exercises in the instagram post below.
This blog post was written by osteopath Heath Williams of Principle Four Osteopathy.