Jarrod Testa is an Osteopath that graduated from Victoria University in 2018. Prior to that, Jarrod completed a degree in Exercise and Sports Science (Australian Catholic University – 2013). Jarrod has been working as a personal trainer since 2012, and has countless hours of industry experience coaching movement.
Jarrod aims to bridge the gap between pain and performance, and aims to empower every individual that he comes into contact with to move often, and move well.
Jarrod has undertaken the following formal qualifications that have provided the framework for building his interest in osteopathy and strength and conditioning/exercise rehabilitation:
- 2022 – Osteopathy Australia – certified as an Advanced Exercise Rehabilitation Osteopath
- 2018 – Bachelor of Clinical science, Masters of health science (Osteopathy) – Victoria University
- 2013 – Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science – Australian Catholic University
- 2019 – JPS online mentorship for personal trainers – JPS Education
- 2019 – Level 1 Strength and Conditioning – Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
- 2012 – Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness – Fitness Australia
Personally, Jarrod has been strength training for 10+ years, and in his spare time he enjoys training for powerlifting, and Brazilian JuJitSu
Jarrod has also lectured along side some world renowned coaches as part of the the JPS education mentorship for personal trainers, which you can find more about here, as well as having created an online short course aimed at improving exercise delivery in the allied health space, which you can find more about here.
Jarrod enjoys treating a wide range of people ranging from the office worker or trades person, to the recreational or elite athlete. Jarrod believes that everyone should have the right to access their bodies full potential.
Contact Jarrod @ Jarrod@principlefourosteopathy.com