At Principle Four Osteopathy we have clients presenting to us for any number of reasons. The typical reasons often relate to one of the following:
- I am in pain. Help me get out of pain
- I am sick of constantly dealing with niggles and not being able to do what I want to do
- I need guidance regarding my health and fitness goals
- I have recently had surgery and need assistance with rehab and getting back to where I want to be
- I am having some issues with a specific exercise and/or region of my body and need help with my program and training technique
Often clients may have multiple reasons for visiting and multiple things to address. Our approach at the clinic is 100% tailored to your needs and what we can do to assist. Where your needs are outside of our scope of expertise we will refer you to others who can help.
Our initial session involves a fair degree of talk as we want to know your story. We may ask a series of questions to delve deeper and to improve our understanding. We will often then look at how you move, undertaking the traditional physical assessments that many health professionals do and then have you perform some more specific movements that relate to you, your issue and goals. Should exercise be a part of your treatment and management, we will then custom design a program that suits you, your current functional status and then where you want to be.
Below you will see a program and some of the exercises that we have prescribed for one of our clients according to complaint they were dealing with and their specific goals.
If you would like to find out more about how we work and or book a time to see one of our team, please call 0396709290 or book online. Principle Four Osteopathy are located on Level 4 at 178 Collins St Melbourne City CBD 3000.