Corporate Work Health Australia osteopath Heath Williams and physiotherapist Wade Brennan have recently published the eBook “5 simple strategies to improve worker comfort, productivity and prevent injury”. The eBok was written to assist individuals working in HR/OHS/People and Culture/Wellness roles to optimise wellbeing and prevent musculoskeletal strains and sprains for their workers.
Simply click on the link below to download the eBook.
Corporate Work Health Australia offer a range of office ergonomic services that include:
- Office desk sweeps
- Standard ergonomic office workstation assessments
- Specialized/Detailed ergonomic assessments for workers with complaints
- Home/Remote office ergonomic assessments
- Vehicle ergonomic assessments
- Education and awareness workshops
- Office workstation ergonomic train the trainer courses
Get your quote today by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 1300 951 519.
This blog post was written by osteopath Heath Williams of Principle Four Osteopathy / Corporate Work Health Australia