Try out this new WHOLE BODY exercise routine by osteopath Heath Williams
Osteopath Heath Williams has published a recent workout that he completed that focused on a whole body approach.
The training session in detail
1. Weight plate open arc + squat (sets 4* 10 reps)
2. Cable double arm posterior pull (high) plus split squat (2* 10 reps each leg forward, total 4 sets)
3. Double arm dumbbell superior push + heel raised squat (4*10 reps)
4. Double arm cable superior pull + squat (4*10 reps)
5. Double arm cable (mid) alternating anterior push + split squat (2* 10 reps each leg forward, total 4 sets)
6. Double arm cable inferior pull + sitting (4* 10 reps)
7. Double arm dumbbell hinge + posterior pull (4*10 reps)
This blog post was written by osteopath Heath Williams of Principle Four Osteopathy. Principle Four Osteopathy is located on Collins St in the Melbourne CBD.