Are You Suffering From A Muscle Strain?
Principle Four Osteopathy Practitioners treat many patients who present with muscle strains and other musculoskeletal aches and pains. Muscle strains can often occur following exercise, unaccustomed activity and in some cases, they might be the first sign that the body is starting to get tight and stiff.
Muscle Strains Typically Occur In:
- Thigh muscles (quadricep)
- Hamstring muscles
- Calf muscles
- Back muscles
- Neck muscles
- Shoulder muscles (rotator cuff and biceps)
How Can An Osteopath At Principle Four Osteopathy Help You?
- Your Osteopath will take you through an osteopathy consultation that involves taking detailed case history and assessment to help identify the cause of your injury and give you a diagnosis.
- Your Osteopath will provide you with a treatment and management plan that is appropriate for the injury or condition.
- This also includes listening to your goals as a client and ensuring that the treatment and management plan is discussed with you and focused towards you achieving these goals.
- In some cases your Osteopath may be required to refer for further assessment and investigation and this may be with one of our Trusted Professional Network of practitioners.
- Your Osteopath may provide hands on Osteopathy or provide you with an exercise prescription / rehabilitation program.
- Your Osteopath will provide you with a treatment and management program that educates and shows you how to better manage your condition through stretching, mobility and strengthening where appropriate.
To find out more about how to better treat and manage your back or neck pain, please call 03 9670 9290 or book an appointment online to see one of our Osteopaths at Principle Four Osteopathy.