Lower body and trunk exercise session
Principle Four Osteopath Heath Williams has recently put together a simple lower body and trunk focused exercise session. In this session he incorporates the squat, hinge and lunge patterns as well as bracing trunk strategies.
Lets take a look at the workout session in more detail below:
- Dumbbell low hold + Open Arc + Squat
- Plank + alternating leg lift
- Kettlebell deadlift
- Side plank
- Freeform board reverse lunge
- Freeform board roll out
- Heel raised double arm dumbbell low hold deep squat
- Cable machine palof press
- Sets: Try 2 or 4 sets of each
- Repetitions: Aim for 8-12 repetitions or perform the holds for 30 seconds
- Superset structure: Exercises 1-2, 3-4, 4-5, 7-8 are paired with one another
Check out each of the exercises below in osteopath Heath Williams instagram post.
This blog post was written by osteopath Heath Williams of Principle Four Osteopathy.
Principle Four Osteopathy is located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD at 178 Collins St Melbourne 3000.
Book online @ www.principlefourosteopathy.com.au