Check out the alternative home exercise program we have created for our P4O client. Whilst this program has been developed specifically for our client and their needs, this program incorporates a range of fundamental movement patterns that we would all benefit from completing.
Home workout program 2
Program 2: KLT inspired session with external loads
Reps: 8-15 reps (depending on capacity)
Rest: Minimal rest between exercises, Rest 2-3 minutes between circuits.
Circuits: 2-4 (depending on time availability and capacity)
1. DA Med Ball/DB open arc with squat
2. Lateral weight shift squat with DB/Med Ball anterior press at chest height
3. Split squat (partial) with DA superior press (med ball/DB)
4. Squat band row OR split squat (static) row
5. Alternating anterior lunge with DA band press (chest height) OR split squat (static) DA band anterior press (chest height)
If you are wanting your own customised training program, please touch base with us at Principle Four Osteopathy. Our osteopaths are now offering telehealth consultations in addition to consults in our clinic. Bookings can be made by calling 0396709290 or by booking online.
Principle Four Osteopathy is located at 178 Collins St Melbourne City CBD 3000.