In the videos and images below you are going to see one of Principle Four Osteopathy clients demonstrating a number of different hip focused exercises. These include:
- Isometric hip adduction with swiss ball
- Seated hip abduction with resistance band (micro band from ironedge)
- Supine hip bridge with alternating leg lift
- Modified birddog
- Band resisted standing hip adduction
- Sidelying short lever hip adduction
These are just a few different examples that one could look to implement with their clients depending on what they are trying to achieve.
This blog post was written by osteopath Heath Williams of Principle Four Osteopathy. Principle Four Osteopathy is located on Level 4 at 178 Collins St Melbourne City CBD. Appointments can be made by calling 0396709290 or booking online at www.principlefourosteopathy.com.