Principle Four Osteopaths Heath Williams, Shaun Coghlan, Jarrod Testa, Tim McNamara and Jackson Clark currently consult in the occupational health setting when not working in private clinical practice.
The occupational health space is diverse and our osteopaths in particular focus on the preventative/education and management of injuries within the workplace. Services that we commonly undertake for corporates and their workforce include:
- Health and wellbeing webinars such as office and home ergonomics, stretching and mobility seminars
- Virtual and face to face office workstation risk assessments
- Virtual and face to face home office workstation risk assessments
- Vehicle ergonomic risk assessments
- Manual handling task analysis and training
If you would like to find out more about these services and what we can offer, please email email@example.com.
Some of our happy customers and recent service offerings include:
This blog post was written by osteopath Heath Williams of Principle Four Osteopathy.
Principle Four Osteopathy is located in the heart of the Melbourne City CBD on level 4 at 178 Collins St Melbourne 3000