Corporate Work Health Australia Osteopath Heath Williams and Physiotherapist Wade Brennan have just launched their first online course for health professionals. The course is titled ” Office Workstation Desk Set Up Training For Allied Health Professionals” and our aim is to provide participants with a simple and effective process that will allow them to educate workers on best practice office ergonomics and trouble shoot many of the common issues that workers and clients deal with when spending time at the desk.
Who would benefit from undertaking this course?
- All health practitioners who would like to improve or refresh their knowledge in office workstation ergonomics. This includes physiotherapists, occupational therapists, osteopaths, general practitioners, chiropractors, exercise physiologists, myotherapists and remedial massage therapists.
- Any health practitioner working in private practice who is working with clients whose work involves spending time at a desk and working with a computer or laptop.
- Any health practitioner who has a client who is dealing with musculoskeletal complaints that are caused, aggravated or maintained by computer based work tasks.
- Any health practitioner who is currently or is looking to consult in the corporate environment with regards to office workstation ergonomics.
Whats included in our course?
- Review of the modern day workplace and typical work environments & challenges for workers and clients
- Review ergonomic principles relating to the individual workstation
- Review and implement a step by step process to setting up a worker or client at their workstation
- Review the literature regarding office workstation ergonomics and how to implement this according to the worker’s or client’s needs
- Discuss the common workplace issues relating to office workstation ergonomics and how to address these
- Review common equipment accessories and considerations on when to prescribe these
- Case based approach to working with a worker or client with a musculoskeletal complaint
- 11 learning modules and multi choice quizzes to assess your learning
- Certificate of completion provided at the completion of the course for your professional development requirements
- Sign up and complete our online course at receive $129 discount off CWHA 1 day office ergonomic risk assessment training course for allied health professionals in Australia.
Limited Time – SPECIAL OFFER
Corporate Work Health Australia have a special limited time offer (valid until Feb 15th 2019). Our early bird sale price of $79 (normally $129). To access this early bird offer, please use the discount code “earlybird”at the checkout.
Corporate Work Health Australia Will Soon Be Launching
- Online Vehicle Seat Set Up & Ergonomic Training For Allied Health Professionals
- Online Manual Handling Training Considerations For Allied Health Professionals
This blog post was written by osteopath Heath Williams of Principle Four Osteopathy and Corporate Work Health Australia.