In the video below you will see one of Principle Four Osteopathy clients demonstrating a number of lower limb exercises that have been prescribed as part of the rehabilitation and strength and conditioning process following knee surgery some months ago. In the images we will see the following exercises:
- Trap bar deadlift – focusing on bilateral lower limb strength development.
- Goblet squat (anterior load hold) box squat – focusing on bilateral lower limb strength development
- Romanian deadlift (stiff leg) focusing on bilateral
- Split squat – focusing on single leg anterior leg strength development
- Step up – focusing on single leg strength development
- Hip bridge – focusing on ground based higher volume posterior chain gluteal and hamstring strength endurance.
This blog post was written by osteopath Heath Williams of Principle Four Osteopathy. Principle Four Osteopathy is located on Level 4 at 178 Collins St Melbourne City CBD. Appointments can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 0396709290 or booking online below.