The osteopaths at Principle Four Osteopathy are experienced in treating many different types of knee injuries.
Common Knee Injuries & Complaints Include
- Post operative knee conditions such as ACL, MCL, Meniscus surgery
- Patellar Tendinopathies
- Patellar Maltracking Syndrome
- Runners Knee (ITB Syndrome)
- Muscle strains
- Ligament sprains
Taking A Look At The Knee
The most common knee complaints seen at Principle Four Osteopathy include patellar related knee pain, itb syndrome, meniscal and ligamentous strains.
How Can An Osteopathy At Principle Four Osteopathy Help You?
- Your Osteopath will take you through a detailed case history and assessment to help identify the cause of your injury and give you a diagnosis.
- Your Osteopath will provide you with a treatment and management plan that is appropriate for the injury or condition. This also includes listening to your goals as a client and ensuring that the treatment and management plan is discussed with you and focused towards you achieving these goals.
- In some cases your Osteopath may be required to refer for further assessment and investigation and this may be with one of our Trusted Professional Network of practitioners.
- Your Osteopath may provide hands on Osteopathy or provide you with an exercise prescription / rehabilitation program.
- Your Osteopath will provide you with a treatment and management program that educates and shows you how to better manage your condition through stretching, mobility and strengthening where appropriate.
To find out more about these conditions and how you can better treat and manage these conditions, please call 03 9670 9290 or book an appointment online to see one of our osteopaths at Principle Four Osteopathy.
Our Clinic Locations
The Melbourne City CBD clinic is located at 29 Somerset Place (basement), close to the corner of Elizabeth St and Little Bourke in the Melbourne City CBD. Our premises adjoin the Jon Weller Personal Training Studio, a fully-equipped training space which allows clients to combine their osteopathy treatment with exercise tutorials or specific training programs and rehabilitation.
The Docklands clinic is located at 717 Bourke St (Ground Floor), beneath the Channel 9 building near the walkway from Southern Cross Train Station to Etihad Stadium. Our premises adjoin Pilates on Bourke, a fully-equipped pilates and yoga training space which allows clients to combine their osteopathy treatment with exercise tutorials, pilates or specific training programs and rehabilitation.