Did you know that our team of osteopaths at Principle Four Osteopathy / Corporate Work Health Australia are regularly conducting training in the workplace across a variety of health, wellbeing and safety topics. These include:
- Office workstation ergonomics
- Manual handling training
- Stretching seminars
- Injury prevention workshops
Our workshops are specifically tailored to suit your companies and workers needs and are developed to ensure your learning outcomes are met in an engaging manner. Below we have outlined the step by step process by which we work to ensure great outcomes.
- Phone consultation to identify your needs
- Site visit and review of tasks and consultations with stakeholders
- Development of presentation and stretching manual
- Workshop delivery
Check out some companies we have recently worked with that involved training and assessments.