Do You Suffer From Back and Neck Pain?
Principle Four Osteopathy practitioners treats patients with neck and back pain.
Neck and Back Pain are two of the most common musculoskeletal complaints. It has been reported that 80% of the population will suffer from back pain at least once in their lifetime. In many circumstances, the majority of back and neck related complaints will typically improve within a few weeks. In some circumstances, neck and back pain can become more chronic.
Common Back & Neck Pain Injuries And Conditions:
- Muscle strains
- Ligament sprains
- Joint restrictions
- Disc Injuries
- Wry neck (acute torticollis)
Sports Often Associated With Neck And Back Injuries
- Weight training
How Can An Osteopath At Principle Four Osteopathy Help You?
- Your Osteopath will take you through a detailed case history and assessment to help identify the cause of your injury and give you a diagnosis.
- Your Osteopath will provide you with a treatment and management plan that is appropriate for the injury or condition. This also includes listening to your goals as a client and ensuring that the treatment and management plan is discussed with you and focused towards you achieving these goals.
- In some cases your Osteopath may be required to refer for further assessment and investigation and this may be with one of our Trusted Professional Network of practitioners.
- Your Osteopath may provide hands on Osteopathy or provide you with an exercise prescription / rehabilitation program.
- Your Osteopath will provide you with a treatment and management program that educates and shows you how to better manage your condition through stretching, mobility and strengthening where appropriate.
To find out more about how to better treat and manage your back or neck pain, please call 03 9670 9290 or book an appointment online to see one of our Osteopaths at Principle Four Osteopathy.