Postural Wellbeing Screen
Principle Four Osteopathy in conjunction with Corporate Work Health Australia are now offering companies within the Melbourne city and greater region the opportunity to implement postural wellbeing screen consultations with their workers.
Postural Wellbeing Screen Consultations
- 20 minutes per worker
- Standing and seated postural examination.
- Question time for any specific musculoskeletal complaints that you might have.
- Question time for any questions relating to your sitting posture at work and workplace ergonomics.
- Advice and prescription of appropriate stretches, mobility exercises and theraband strengthening exercises.
- Note: The consultation will be carried out in your work clothes.
Benefits Of Undertaking A Consultation
- Ask questions with regards to concerns around any specific musculoskeletal complaints.
- Identify areas of tightness or restrictions in the body that may be impacting on your posture.
- Be shown how to adopt a better sitting posture.
- Be instructed in simple stretches or mobility exercises that can be incorporated at home, work or gym to address areas of tightness and restrictions.
- Be instructed in some theraband postural strengthening exercises to conduct at work or home.
- Discuss opportunities to improve activity within the workplace.
More About Our Practitioners
This service is provided by Osteopaths Heath Williams, Timothy McNamara and Cathryn Leszczynski of Principle Four Osteopathy. Read more about the practitioners by clicking here. All off the osteopaths at Principle Four Osteopathy have experience in treating a wide range of musculoskeletal complaints as well as having completed many 100’s of ergonomic risk assessments across the Melbourne city cbd and docklands area.
How do I book a postural wellbeing screen for my workplace?
To find out more about the postural wellbeing screen consultations, simply email email@example.com or call 1300 951 519.
For those companies wanting a more bespoke service, please let us know so that we can discuss your needs further and adapt or create a service to suit your needs.
Principle Four Osteopathy
Principle Four Osteopathy is one of Melbourne City CBD leading Osteopathy clinics. At the clinic we treat a wide range of clients, ranging from the office worker, exercise enthusiast to athlete. We have 3 experienced osteopaths working across both of the clinics.
The Melbourne City CBD clinic is located at 29 Somerset Place (basement), close to the corner of Elizabeth St and Little Bourke in the Melbourne City CBD. Our premises adjoin the Jon Weller Personal Training Studio, a fully-equipped training space which allows clients to combine their osteopathy treatment with exercise tutorials or specific training programs and rehabilitation.
The Docklands clinic is located at 717 Bourke St (Ground Floor), beneath the Channel 9 building near the walkway from Southern Cross Train Station to Etihad Stadium. Our premises adjoin Pilates on Bourke, a fully-equipped pilates and yoga training space which allows clients to combine their osteopathy treatment with exercise tutorials, pilates or specific training programs and rehabilitation.
To speak to an Osteopath or book an appointment at Principle Four Osteopathy, please book online or call 03 9670 9290.