Osteopath Heath Williams recently completed the 2 day Level 1 Occupational Health and Safety Course with the Australian Physiotherapy Association. The course was well lead by Victorian Physiotherapist David Hall and Tasmanian Michael Roberts. Key topics covered in this course include:
- Occupational Health and Safety / Work Health and Safety Legislation
- Reviewing the Risk Assessment Process
- Job Safety Risk Assessments
- Ergonomic Risk Assessments
What does this mean for the patient coming to see an Osteopath at Principle Four Osteopathy?
- We will have an understanding of occupational health and safety / work health and safety and how this relates to you and your workplace.
- We will be able to help you identify any hazards and risks associated with you and your workplace and identify if this might be contributing to the aggravation and maintenance of your injury.
- We can conduct a job safety risk assessment of you in your workplace if required.
- We can conduct an ergonomic and manual handling risk assessment of you in your workplace if required.
- Conducting workplace risk assessments allows us to also suggest how to eliminate, substitute or reduce the risk of injury in the workplace.
Osteopath Heath Williams is also co-owner of Corporate Work Health Australia Pty Ltd. Corporate Work Health Australia is a national based company specialising in workplace assessments and training. To find out more about our list of occupational health and safety / work health and safety services, please go to www.corporateworkhealth.com.
Principle Four Osteopathy is one of Melbourne City CBD and Docklands leading Osteopathy clinics.
The Melbourne City CBD clinic is located at 29 Somerset Place (basement), close to the corner of Elizabeth St and Little Bourke in the Melbourne City CBD. Our premises adjoin the Jon Weller Personal Training Studio, a fully-equipped training space which allows clients to combine their osteopathy treatment with exercise tutorials or specific training programs and rehabilitation.
The Docklands clinic is located at 717 Bourke St (Ground Floor), beneath the Channel 9 building near the walkway from Southern Cross Train Station to Etihad Stadium. Our premises adjoin Pilates on Bourke, a fully-equipped pilates and yoga training space which allows clients to combine their osteopathy treatment with exercise tutorials, pilates or specific training programs and rehabilitation.
To speak to an Osteopath or book an appointment at Principle Four Osteopathy, please book online below or call 03 9670 9290.