Osteopath Heath Williams Attends Powerlifting Association Level 1 Coach Accreditation Course
This weekend just gone saw osteopath Heath Williams of Principle Four Osteopathy attend the 2 day Powerlifting Association Accreditation Course that was held at Melbourne University. The course was facilitated by Powerlifting Association CEO Robert Wilks and Australian Champ David Jame.
The course was a great two days that involved:
- Understanding of the national coaching accreditation scheme
- Understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a coach
- Physical conditioning of athletes
- Skill learning and psychological conditioning
- Technique of the squat, bench press and deadlift
- Conditioning exercises for powerlifting
- Powerlifting programming
- Powerlifting competitions skills
- Anti doping in powerlifting
If you would like to find out more about the course, click here.
This blog post was written by osteopath Heath Williams of Principle Four Osteopathy. Principle Four Osteopathy is one of Melbourne City CBD and Docklands leading osteopathy clinics. If you would like to book an appointment, please go to www.principlefourosteopathy.com or call 03 9670 9290.