Neck and Back Pain Injuries
At Principle Four Osteopathy we are experienced with treating a wide range of neck and back pain injuries. All of our osteopaths will be able to carry out a detailed case history and assessment and provide you with an appropriate treatment and management program to best suit your needs.
Common Neck and Back Pain Injuries and Conditions
When it comes to back and neck injuries, some of the more common complaints include
- Muscle strains
- Ligament sprains
- Joint restrictions
- Disc Injuries
- Wry neck (acute torticollis)
- Facet joint sprains
How Can An osteopath At Principle Four Osteopathy Help You?
- Your osteopath will take you through a detailed case history and assessment to help identify the cause of your injury and give you a diagnosis.
- Your osteopath will provide you with a treatment and management plan that is appropriate for the injury or condition. This also includes listening to your goals as a client and ensuring that the treatment and management plan is discussed with you and focused towards you achieving these goals.
- In some cases your osteopath may be required to refer for further assessment and investigation and this may be with one of our Trusted Professional Network of practitioners.
- Your osteopath may provide hands on Osteopathy or provide you with an exercise prescription and rehabilitation program.
- Your osteopath will provide you with a treatment and management program that educates and shows you how to better manage your condition through stretching, mobility and strengthening where appropriate.
To find out more about how to better treat and manage your back or neck pain, please call 03 9670 9290 or book an appointment online to see one of our osteopaths at Principle Four Osteopathy.