Did you know that we offer Movement Screening & Sports Performance @ Principle Four Osteopathy? Read below to find out more
A Movement Screen allows the individual to understand where current weakness or movement restrictions are within the body, identify where certain imbalances are occurring so to prevent or reduce the risk of musculoskeletal injury. Information from the assessment can be used and incorporated into an osteopathic consultation, exercise prescription or sports specific conditioning program.
Who would benefit from a Functional Movement Screen?
- Individuals with chronic musculoskeletal injuries or complaints i.e. overuse injuries, tendinopathies, recurrent strains and sprains
- Individuals wanting to design an exercise program to improve movement and overall wellbeing
- Individuals playing a specific sport and are looking to improve performance
Information from this consultation can be used:
- Within an osteopathic consultation for a more focused hands on manual therapy approach to treatment
- To create a specific exercise program to help correct any musculoskeletal imbalance.
A functional movement screen consultation takes 45 – 60 minutes.
The Movement Screen Consultation consists of:
- Case history
- Postural assessment
- Gait assessment
- Balance & Proprioception excursion tests
- Movement assessment of Squat, Lunge, Step Up/Down, Push & Pull movement
- Osteopathic and Orthopedic assessment
Book An Appointment Online or Call 03 9670 9290
If you currently play sport socially or competitive and would like to improve your athletic ability, then book into Principle Four Osteopathy for a Movement Screen and Exercise Program Design. Ideal
for those playing competitive sport. To find out more about improving your sporting performance and athletic ability.
Book An Appointment Online or Call 03 9670 9290.
Principle Four Osteopathy
29 Somerset Place, Melbourne City CBD 3000 (near the corner of Little Bourke & Elizabeth St)
e: firstname.lastname@example.org p: 03 9670 9290 w: www.principlefourosteopathy.com