Principle Four Osteopathy osteopath Heath Williams and Optimal Health Exercise Physiologist Yujin Lim will be running a 4 hour workshop for the Myotherapy Association in February 2020 in Melbourne for those health professionals who are interested and wanting to implement exercise and movement into their clients treatment and management plans, but aren’t quite sure where to start.
Date: Sunday 23/02/2020, 9:00am–1:00pm
Location: Crossfit Metal Therapy, Unit 29, 640-680 Geelong Rd, Brooklyn, VIC 3025
- Introduction “for those who may be looking to develop their confidence in introducing exercise into their clinical setting”
- Basic principles to get started with exercise prescription
- Region/movement pattern: symptom modifiers, regressions & progressions, movement optimisation and application of fundamental strength patterns.
- Movement patterns covered in this workshop include: Squat, Pull
- Practical workshopping and troubleshooting + discussion
- Case studies x 2 integrating each movement pattern in typical clinical presentations that the myotherapist would encounter.
This blog post was written by osteopath Heath Williams of Principle Four Osteopathy.