PRINCIPLE FOUR OSTEOPATHY – YOUR MELBOURNE CITY CBD OSTEOPATH
Osteopathy is a manual therapy that uses a combination of hands-on techniques to treat physical disorders and restore optimal health.
INITIAL CONSULTATION60 MINUTES
- For clients who have not visited Principle Four Osteopathy before or who have not been to the clinic for an osteopathy consultation for some time (>2 years years since your last osteopathy consult).
STANDARD CONSULTATION30 - 40 MINUTES
- For clients with one regional complaint and/or simple musculoskeletal complaint.
- Our standard osteopathy consult will provide adequate time to address your musculoskeletal complaint.
LONG CONSULTATION60 MINUTES
- For clients with one or more regional musculoskeletal complaints and/or complex musculoskeletal complaint.
- Also for those clients who feel they need a bit more time than the standard osteopathy consultation.
Note: Private health claiming is available onsite for all osteopathy consults. Please consult your private health fund provider to determine your osteopathy rebate for our initial and subsequent osteopathy consultations..
- All consultations will be with one of our Melbourne osteopaths.
- The initial strength and conditioning consultation prescription takes approximately 60 minutes. Information gathered from the initial consultation is used to prescribe a program to best suit your needs for your follow up consultation.
- Each individuals program is completely unique and is tailored to the individual
- Our program is aligned to your goals and needs to ensure that we give you the best opportunity to achieve these goals.
- It is suggested that every individual review their exercise program every 4-8 weeks depending on your specific goal.
Conditions, Techniques Osteopathy
Conditions Seen At Principle Four Osteopathy By Our Osteopathy Practitioners
Osteopathy Techniques Commonly Adopted By Our Osteopaths
- Soft tissue massage
- Joint mobilisation
- Muscle energy technique (MET)
- High velocity-low amplitude manipulation
- Dry needling
- Rigid and dynamic taping.
- Exercise prescription
- Strength and Conditioning
- Ergonomic and manual handling advice
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
WHAT MAKES OUR CLINIC DIFFERENT TO OTHER ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONAL CLINICS (OSTEOPATHY, PHYSIOTHERAPY, MYOTHERAPY, CHIROPRACTIC) IN THE MELBOURNE CITY CBD AND SURROUNDING SUBURBS?
We have set up our osteopathy clinic in a space that includes both private osteopathy consulting rooms and a strength and conditioning/exercise rehabilitation space as we are aware of the need to educate and support our clients with active management strategies.
We have created a osteopathy clinic that allows us to offers services such as Functional Movement Screen, Exercise Prescription/Strength and Conditioning, CrossFit. All of our osteopaths are experienced in exercise prescription and strength and conditioning and we pride ourselves on providing you with a tailored treatment and management plan to suit your specific needs and goals.
Our osteopathy clinic is located within the heart of the Melbourne City CBD so that we are also only ever a short walk away from corporate offices for undertaking offsite ergonomic risk assessments and manual handling risk assessments and training.