Principle Four Osteopathy City CBD Clinic Welcomes Osteopath Josh Davis
Principle Four Osteopathy would like to welcome osteopath Josh Davis to the team. Josh has worked as an Osteopath in Melbourne for the past six years since completing his Masters of Osteopathy at RMIT. He has vast experience with managing a wide variety of injuries and has a special interest in low back, shoulder, hip and knee injuries and he passionate about getting people moving and staying active. He has a particular interest in rehabilitation and the role of strength training in injury prevention.
More about Josh:
- Josh has completed further training in clinical pilates, strength and conditioning and movement assessment.
- Josh enjoys working within a team care environment and is more than happy to work with your GP, personal trainer, coach and any other health professional to achieve your goals.
- Josh loves all things sport and has been involved in football, cricket, cycling and snowboarding for most of his life. He is unfortunately a long suffering Richmond supporter.
- Josh is available for appointments at the CBD clinic on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Josh has undertaken further professional training in the following areas:
- Level 1 Neuromuscular Dry Needling
- DMA trained Clinical Pilates instructor
- Currently completing Level 1 Strength and Conditioning
- Strength and Conditioning for Allied Health Professionals – Elite Sports Performance and Principle Four Osteopathy
- Functional Strength and Conditioning – Wayne Rodgers Physiotherapist
- 3DMAPS – Gray Institute
- Patellofemoral Pain Rehabilitation – Dr. Christian Barton
- Lateral Hip Pain – Dr. Henry Wajswelner
- Optimising biomechanics in running course – Jason McLaren
- Experience with Shockwave Therapy treatment
Book Your Appointment Online or call 039670920.