Tim graduated from Victoria University with a bachelor of science (clinical science) and masters in health science (osteopathy) in 2012.
Tim’s practice style incorporates a combination of manual therapy, strength and conditioning and workplace ergonomics to achieve positive outcomes for his patients. He also believes in the importance of a solid team and when necessary draws upon the knowledge of his fellow osteopaths, as well as trusted doctors and other allied health professionals to work together for the best outcome for his patients.
Tim also lectures within the osteopathy program at Victoria University and is a Senior Lecturer is Melbourne’s leading clinical myotherapy program at the Southern School of Natural Therapies.
Tim is also the managing director at the Australian Environmental Films Association where he uses his academic and people skills to create positive systemic change regarding environmental issues.
POST GRADUATE TRAINING COURSES COMPLETED
- 3D Maps Movement and Performance System – Gray Institute
- Olympic Lifting and CrossFit Workshop – Andy Trinh, Vault 226 CrossFit
- Powerlifting Workshop – Martyn Girvan, Elite Sports Performance
- Kettlebell Workshop – James Ross – GS Science Dry Needling certified.
- Functional Movement Group – MAT Course
- Sports Trainer certified.
- Sports injury taping.
- Kinesiology taping.
- Ergonomic risk assessment and training (CWHA).
- Manual handling risk assessment and training (CWHA).
- Graduate Certificate Tertiary Education Vic Uni 2015
- Strength Training For Allied Health Practitioners – Elite Sports Performance & Principle Four Osteopathy
- Resistance Training Program Design & Periodisation for Allied Health Professionals – Michael Crichton
- Level 1 Shoulder Course (Lyn Watson physio)
- Neil Asher Frozen Shoulder Technique Certified
- Neil Asher Advanced Training Course
- Rolling workshop – Greg Dea
- Introduction to kettlebells for rehabilitation – Nick Efthimou (osteopath) and James Ross (S&C)
- Dynamic and Sports Rigid Taping Workshop – Paul Herman
- Lyn Watson Level 2 Shoulder Course
- Using psychological pain management tools and news ways of communicating with your patients in the physical therapy setting – Helen Mentha Mentha Consulting Motivational Interviewing and Kaye Frankcom
- The sporting hip and groin (Level 1) Hip and Groin Clinic – Andrew Wallis
- The sporting hip and groin (Level 2) Hip and Groin Clinic – Andrew Wallis
- Exercise for chronic pain 2-hour workshop – Nick Efthimiou (osteopath)
- The Sporting Shoulder Course – 1 Day -Lyn Watson Shoulder Course – Simon Balster
BOOK WITH TIM