Principle Four Osteopathy is looking to put an Osteopath on part-time in the Melbourne CBD for the new year 2013. I am looking for someone who is keen to commence with a couple of 1/2 days and build this as demand grows. Times and days flexible. If you are interested in joining a clinic that provides osteopathy, rehabilitation in a small gym environment and would like to do some corporate ergonomic training and assessing in the city, then please send your CV to Heath.Williams@Principle4.com. Suitable for new grads who are wanting to learn and apply their knowledge to a variety of areas. Check out the clinic at www.principlefourosteopathy.com and www.corporateworkhealth.com.
- Shoulder stability and strength training using the push up and tweaking some moves November 30, 2020
- Meet the team at Principle Four Osteopathy November 29, 2020
- Is your vehicle seat set up causing you back pain? November 26, 2020
- Face pulls and straight arm pull down are essential exercises for creating a healthy and strong back and shoulders November 25, 2020
- Anti rotation exercises using the bar and cable machine November 23, 2020