Osteopathy Conference 2015
Principle Four Osteopath and Corporate Work Health Australia consultant Heath Williams will be presenting at this years Osteopathy Australia conference in Adelaide this coming week. The conference will be attended by osteopaths from across Australia who will be gathering to both further and deepen their knowledge within the scope of work that osteopaths perform in both the clinical and non clinical work settings.
Osteopath Heath Williams will be presenting on desk based ergonomics. will look to review the following:
- Review hazards/risks with desk based ergonomics
- Review the WHS risk assessment process
- Setting the worker up at their desk to optimise comfort and safety
- Review desk based ergonomic risk assessment process
- Case studies for individuals suffering from common musculoskeletal complaints in the office environment.
Heath currently consults for Corporate Work Health Australia. CWHA is a company focused on workplace health and safety risk assessment, injury management and prevention. Find out more about Corporate Work Health Australia services by clicking here.
If you would like to find out more about Osteopathy Australia conference, please click here.