The Corporate Work Health Services offered by Principle Four Osteopathy & Corporate Work Health Australia Pty Ltd has increased recently, with the addition of a 2 new courses to better meet the requirements of seated based workers and also those performing manual handling duties.
We have recently introduced our Customized Manual Handling Course and Combined Ergonomic & Manual Handling Course in addition to our 1.5 and 2.5 hour manual handling courses. The outline for our Customized Manual Handling Course is below
Customised 2.5 hour Manual Tasks ‘Direct to the Workforce’ Practical Skills Course
Who: Companies looking to create and deliver industry specific manual handling training to workers in their industry.
Why: Manual handling training specific to your industry enables the employee to practice common manual handling tasks specific to their role. A review of the workplace prior to the training allows us to design a tailored course that meets your company needs. Theoretical and practical training is delivered specifically to your industry.
- Onsite workplace viewing and consultation
- Manual handling training program design
- 2.5 Hour manual handling training covering all topics included in standard course, plus specific theoretical and practical components designed specifically for your industry
- Step-by-step practice of common manual handling tasks in the workplace
We have also introduced a 2 hour Combined Manual Handling & Ergonomic Course, suitable for those workers who perform a combination of work duties. Please see the course outline below.
2hr hour Sit-Safe Ergonomic Training combined with Manual Handling Training Course
Who: Suitable for those workers who carry out both a high volume of sitting and manual handling tasks occasionally i.e. office worker.
- The importance of understanding the dangers of prolonged sitting and manual tasks – Real life examples
- Office Workers are still a very high risk group on both accounts
- Basic understanding of functional anatomy, cumulative strain and the causes of back pain with sitting and lifting
- Common issues with computer based workstations and optimal workstation layout
- A step-by-step guide to dynamic handling techniques
For more information on all of the courses offered by, please click here.
Corporate Work Health Australia Pty Ltd now offer services in the capital cities of Victoria, NSW, Queensland and South Australia. For more information about any of our services or courses, please call 03 9670 9290.
Principle Four Osteopathy & Corporate Work Health Australia offices are located within the heart of the Melbourne City CBD 3000 at 29 Somerset Place, Melbourne City CBD 3000 (near the corner of Little Bourke & Elizabeth st).