Looking for an affordable sit to stand desk option for home or work?
I am not normally into promoting products, however I recently came across the Work Ez portable sit to stand desk after a client of mine mentioned it to me. I have been on the lookout for sometime now with regards to trying to find a cheaper sit to stand alternative that allows the worker to separate themselves from the laptop and set the monitor, keyboard and mouse at a height that can be used in both sitting and standing.
My Work Ez In Action
- Packs down very small and could be transports from one location to another (will require a bag).
- Can be adjusted to many different heights to suit workers of all heights.
- Is great for those individuals who traditionally work from a laptop and want to improve their laptop ergonomics.
- Great entry level price. I had it shipped out from the USA for less than $200. The next cheapest sit to stand desk I have come across is the Vari Desk at around $400 – 500. The Vari desk can accommodate standard monitors (total weight limit of 35kg).
- Can only be used for laptops and it is not suitable for standard monitors.
- Doesn’t come with a carry case.
Find out more about the Work Ez by clicking here. If you are looking to ship it to Australia, be sure to contact Work Ez on their webpage for shipping details.
This blog was written by osteopath Heath Williams of Principle Four Osteopathy and Corporate Work Health Australia Pty Ltd. Heath consults in both private clinical practice as well as in the corporate arena in the areas of ergonomics and manual handling.