Introducing Exercise Physiology At The Docklands
Exercise Physiologist Cambpell Craig is now available for sessions on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Exercise for Rehabilitation
- High Performance Programming and Management
- Exercise Prescription for Chronic Disease
A Little Bit About TrewRehab
Trew Rehab exercise physiologists are 5 year university qualified exercise-management specialists. We design and implement high performance rehabilitation and management to ensure you are able to maximise your function. Private health rebates are applicable.
Services offered at Pilates on Bourke include:
- Individual 1:1 appointments
- Strength and Conditioning through personalised and sport specific programs
- Chronic disease management
- Studio-based exercise for rehabilitation
- Small groups
- Back to Function – The office workers neck and back
- Return to Play – Combining high level rehabilitation and safe ‘high intensity’ exercise. Appropriate for every body
To find out more about Trew Rehab, please click here.
About Our Semiprivate Classes
Everyone participating in our semiprivate classes is treated as an individual and will have a personally prescribed exercise program based on an initial consultation session. This initial consultation will allow us to set goals based on our pre-screening assessment. Following every 10th class your exercise program will be reviewed in a complimentary 1 hour private consultation session.
Back to Function
- Clinical exercise management of the office worker’s neck and back
- Using a variety of equipment such as foam rollers, free weights, cables and resistance bands to help correct many of the poor habits formed from the simple act of sitting
- We will focus on correcting posture, providing strength and stability where appropriate and encouraging flexibility and mobility where required
- Everyone is treated as an individual and prescribed tailored exercises depending on how you present on the day
Return to Play
- Fusion of dynamic high-level rehabilitation and safe high-intensity exercise
- Designed to retrain the chain by activating the right muscles to keep you fit and injury free, while ensuring your aerobic system is appropriately challenged
- Exercises are kept functional to give you strength when you need it!
An initial pre-screening consultation to ensure we can deliver the most suitable exercise plan for your needs.
All semiprivate classes will be limited to a maximum of 4 people per class to ensure you receive the individual attention you deserve. Classes will run for 45 minutes, giving you time for a quick shower at the clinic before getting on with the rest of your day, and to ask any questions you may have in regards to injuries or exercise.
Our unique approach to exercise prescription ensure you get the most out of your time with us. We will work with your physiotherapist, osteopath, myotherapist, doctor, or surgeon to make sure you receive the most appropriate care to suit your needs.
Private sessions can be either 30 or 60 mins.
Exercise Physiology Timetable
Appointments are conveniently available from 7am until 7pm, with lunch time sessions available too. Please see below for small group timetable. Private sessions can be arranged by appointment, please contact Campbell on 0411239254 to arrange an appointment or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Function
Monday 8:00 – 8:45am
Thursday 1:00 – 1:45pm
Return to Play
Monday 12:00 – 12:45pm
Thursday 5:30 – 6:15pm
Monday between 7:00 – 1:00pm
Thursday between 1:00 – 7:00pm