The Medicare Chronic Disease Management Program has been established for individuals with chronic conditions and complex care needs. A medicare rebate is available for a maximum of 5 treatments per calendar year and patients must have a GP management plan and team care arrangements organised by their GP. If you think that you might be eligible for this, then it is recommended that you speak with our GP regarding this. Once referred to the Osteopath under the CDM program, the Osteopath will report back to the GP regarding the referral.
- Hip Thrust Benefits For Men and Women September 14, 2021
- The importance of reviewing your ergonomics for the treatment and management of back pain with your Melbourne city CBD osteopath August 17, 2021
- S&C education for health professionals August 9, 2021
- What is Osteopathy, and What are its Benefits? August 9, 2021
- LOCKDOWN6 BUNDLE PACKAGE SPECIAL OFFER August 6, 2021