The Medicare Chronic Disease Management Program has been established for individuals with chronic conditions and complex care needs. A medicare rebate is available for a maximum of 5 treatments per calendar year and patients must have a GP management plan and team care arrangements organised by their GP. If you think that you might be eligible for this, then it is recommended that you speak with our GP regarding this. Once referred to the Osteopath under the CDM program, the Osteopath will report back to the GP regarding the referral.
- Chest supported row using the cable machine December 13, 2020
- Split kneeling single arm cable pull down December 6, 2020
- Shoulder stability and strength training using the push up and tweaking some moves November 30, 2020
- Meet the team at Principle Four Osteopathy November 29, 2020
- Is your vehicle seat set up causing you back pain? November 26, 2020