Training & Conditioning with a functional training approach involves training the body how it was meant to function. Exercises prescribed are prescribed according to the individual’s movement patterns, limitations and objective goals. Some traditional resistance training methods are adopted for certain areas of the body, however most integrate the most common movement patterns that we perform on a day-to-day basis. These include the fundamental movements of push/pull, lunge, squat and rotation.
- Chest supported row using the cable machine December 13, 2020
- Split kneeling single arm cable pull down December 6, 2020
- Shoulder stability and strength training using the push up and tweaking some moves November 30, 2020
- Meet the team at Principle Four Osteopathy November 29, 2020
- Is your vehicle seat set up causing you back pain? November 26, 2020