Training & Conditioning with a functional training approach involves training the body how it was meant to function. Exercises prescribed are prescribed according to the individual’s movement patterns, limitations and objective goals. Some traditional resistance training methods are adopted for certain areas of the body, however most integrate the most common movement patterns that we perform on a day-to-day basis. These include the fundamental movements of push/pull, lunge, squat and rotation.
- Hip Thrust Benefits For Men and Women September 14, 2021
- The importance of reviewing your ergonomics for the treatment and management of back pain with your Melbourne city CBD osteopath August 17, 2021
- S&C education for health professionals August 9, 2021
- What is Osteopathy, and What are its Benefits? August 9, 2021
- LOCKDOWN6 BUNDLE PACKAGE SPECIAL OFFER August 6, 2021