Improving health and wellbeing
Osteopath Heath Williams starred Principle Four Osteopath in 2010 with a focus on integrating manual therapy and movement i.e. exercise and strength conditioning so that clients could move from pain management to improving their overall health and wellbeing.
Principle Four Osteopathy is located in the heart of the Melbourne City CBD at Pleasance House, Level 4b, 178 Collins St Melbourne 3000.
We are located next to the Athenaeum theatre on Collins St which is near the corner of Collins St and Swanston St Melbourne City CBD.
HOW TO GET THERE
Train: We are only a short 5-minute walk from Flinders St train station, Melbourne Central train station or Parliament train station.
Tram: Catch a tram down Collins St or Swanston St and get off near the corner of Collins St/Swanston St or Collins St/Russell St. We are 2-minute walk from these two intersections.
Parking: There is off street parking (Wilson – 181 Little Collins st, T&G Wilson parking Russell st, Wilson 222 Russell st). There are 60-minute street parking available on Collins st and 2 hours available on Russell St.
- We ask that you please arrive at the clinic five minutes early and take a seat in our waiting area which is located on the opposite side of our entrance within our exercise rehab studio
- We have a toilet and shower onsite if required.
- We accept Hicaps/Suncorp, Cash, EFTPOS, VISA and MasterCard.
- We ask that you pay for your consultation on the day of your appointment.
- We require 12 hours’ notice if you are unable to attend your consultation (a cancellation fee may apply for short notice cancellations < 12 hours’ notice.
- Should you be under the Medicare chronic disease management plan, WorkCover, TAC or veterans affairs scheme, please contact us prior to booking an appointment and seeing one of our osteopaths as you will be required to bring with you relevant claim numbers and information relating to your treatment and management.
PRIVATE HEALTH REBATE
We accept all Hicaps Private Health Funds onsite so that you can claim your rebate on the spot.
Note: Please check with your provider as to the rebate amount offered for osteopathy services.
Medicare Chronic Disease Management Plan
Osteopathic treatment can be covered by Medicare if you are eligible for the Chronic Disease Management (CDM) care plan. You can be eligible for this if you are suffering from a chronic medical complaint. If you are eligible, you will need to visit your GP who will write up a referral. You can receive a maximum of five osteopathic consultations per year that Medicare will provide a rebate for. CDM referrals will be billed at our standard consultation fees, with the Medicare rebate being billed directly to Medicare so that you are only required to pay the gap payment. Click here to read more about Medicare CDM.
WORKCOVER AND TAC
Our Principle Four Osteopathy osteopaths are registered Workcover and TAC service providers. If you are claiming osteopathic care through Workcover or TAC, Principle Four Osteopathy requires accounts to be settled on the day of treatment.
Click here to read about Workcover and Osteopathy.
Click here to read about TAC and Osteopathy.
Let’s Start Something new
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis.